I have always confessed about my love for potatoes. Yes I just had to be a cliche kikuyu girl. I can add them to anything. This recipe is pretty simple. It asks for baby potatoes pretty sure you can use normal sized potatoes too. If you do try please let me know. What I love most about these potatoes is the flavour. Its different. It not your everyday baked potatoes, there is something about them thats just fabulous, tasty and good to your taste buds. HAPPY COOKING!!
- 500 grams baby potatoes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 - 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoon ketchup (you can also use mustard, Dijon mustard, choma sauce, sweet chilli)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoons cayenne [pepper
- Salt & Pepper
- juice of 1 Lemon
- Parboil the baby potatoes with the garlic powder till almost cooked. Pre heat oven to 200C
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the oil, ketchup, honey, cayenne, lemon juice salt and pepper You can adjust all the quantities of the ingredients to suit your taste,
- Add in the baby potatoes and gently stir, making sure they are all coated with the honey ketchup mixture.
- Bake for about 20 minutes,turning halfway or until the potatoes are golden brown